- You bring in Jim Varney (The ‘Hey Vern!’ guy) as a quality consultant
- The first words out of your boss’s mouth are : “Back when I was in the mob. . .”
- Your manager arranges for a series of project management classes given by a talking horse
- All of your projects exactly fit the needs of the marketplace — as it existed in 1970.
- Nobody in the group wants to volunteer to help build low-cost housing for the poor, but 8 out of the 10 members DO want to build a armed compound eight miles from town.
- For a group outing, members want to take rifles and go to the top of a nearby tall building….
- You move your team meetings to the local psychiatric hospital because six out of the nine members have rooms there anyhow.
- Your new co-worker turns to you and says, “Hi. I am the almighty Lucifer. I’ve come to claim your immortal soul. What’s your name?”
- Pants are optional on Tuesdays Read the rest of this entry »